In General, the term “Cloud Hosting” refers to the infrastructure that has multiple physical servers connected to the network. This greatly reduces chances of any downtimes in case of a server malfunction.
What Is Managed Cloud Hosting?
Managed cloud hosting services is to get the computing resources managed by a cloud hosting provider. Therefore, the cloud hosting provider takes control of the client’s resources and build up the cloud platform beginning from migration, maintenance and up to optimization.
Managed cloud hosting mainly comes with automatic cPanel Scaling, 1-click application installer, better availability and scalability, fully managed, best uptime, managed security, reduced costs and better reliability.
At HubforHost, we provide managed cloud web hosting at better value than the traditional shared hosting. Consider starting your first website or for your business, our cloud hosting packages are perfect for you.
We got plan’s, features are:-
- Blazing fast NVMe SSD Storage,
- cPanel Control Panel for management,
- No inode limit,
- BitNinja / Immunify360 Security,
- Cloudlinux OS with CageFS Security,
- LiteSpeed Web Server,
- LiteSpeed & LiteMage Caching,
- PCI Compliant Servers,
- SSL Certificates with every website,
- 30-day backup history,
- Business Emails,
- SSH, SFTP and Git Access,
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and
- all plans comes with free of cost migrations.
Also HH-BUSINESS and HH-ULTIMATE comes free domain registration/transfer with 14-day money back Guarantee.
We also provide other services like :-